Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunday Pick: Wolf & Whistle

Sunday is all about my favorite fashion/beauty item of the week, but this time is brand. Wolf & Whistle is UK brand based, is a very girly, flirty type of brand that is completely different from my style, but maybe that's why I love it so much, it's something out of my comfort zone.
I hope you like this brand as much as I do! You can check out more of their stuff here
As always, here are some fashion sets! Enjoy!

Domingo es todo sobre mi fashion/beauty item favorito de la semana, pero esta vez es una marca. Wolf & Whistle es una marca del Reino Unido, es super femenina, una marca completamente diferente a lo que yo usaría, pero es tal vez la razón por la que me encanta. 
Espero que te guste tanto como a mi! Puedes ver más de sus cosas aquí.


Untitled #1779

Untitled #1778

Untitled #1777

Untitled #1776

Untitled #1775

Untitled #1774


0 comments:

Post a Comment