Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Review: Beauty Formulas Oil Control

Having oily skin isn't easy, I always look like I'm sweating (not cool face, not cool) and finding a good product that would help control the shine and oil on my face and also not overpriced.

While searching, I found this product Beauty Formulas Oil Control Facial Wash who supposedly helps you "control and clear the build up on the skin of excess oil and grease", I decided to give it a try to see if it could really control it or if I could make even worse or make my skin really dry. 

 It's kind of like a gel product so it's really easy to massage on your face, after applying it makes your skin feel like a baby's butt, really soft. I started using it everyday since it said "gentle enough for everyday use" but my skin got really dry especially around my nose, between my eyebrows and my forehead even when I moisturized you could see those dry patches. I didn't want to give up on the product just yet, so instead of using every day I started using twice a week; my skin didn't get dry and the oil was indeed controlled, I will still get oily but not to the point of looking like a big sweaty mess. 
Would I recommend it? If you have oily skin (not a combination of oil/dry) you could give it a try, it's an okay product and there are far better products that would help you control oil and shine. 

Overall I give this product a 6.5/10, it did help control the oil and shine, but if used every day I could make your skin really dry and flaky. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment