Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Essential: College Edition


If there's something I know after three years in College is what to wear and why, is not because you can impress people in the way you dress, but the way you feel about it that can make a difference and for me shoes can help you make that difference. That's why I will show you my top four favorite shoes for College! Enjoy! xx

Si hay algo que se por los tres años que he pasado en la universidad es que ponerse y porque, pero no porque puedes impresionar a las personas haciendo esto pero en la forma que te sientes qué puede hacer una gran diferencia para mi los zapatos puede ayudar con eso. Por eso te enseñaré mis cuatro pares de zapatos favoritos para llevar a la U! 


1. Pull & Bear White Sneakers
This one is obviously a must in everyone's lives. Just like any sneakers, they come in handy, you can wear them with everything, even your pj's will look good with a pair of white sneakers. I love using mine when I know I'll be in College for a long time, walking around from class to class (hello stairs!) and I need to be comfortable.

Este es un must para todos. Al igual que cualquier otro par de tenis, son necesarios! Los puedes usar con todo, hasta tus pj´s se mira bien con un para de tenis blancos. Amo utilizar los míos para días que se que estaré caminando mucho dentro de la U de clase en clase (hola gradas, mis mejores amigas! NOT) y necesito estar cómoda. 


Another favorite of mine Sperry.
Otro de mis tenis favoritos Sperry.

2. Low Heel Ankle Boots
This one is more like a guilty pleasure for me, I absolutely love my boots. I use this babies when I feel like I need to "spice up" my outfit a bit, the low heel really helps me not to suffer (a lot) from walking around. And just like the white sneakers you can wear them with almost everything.

Este es como un guilty pleasure para mi, adoro mis botas. Las uso con tengo la necesidad de cambiar mi outfit, el pequeño tacón ayuda a que no sienta (tanto) dolor por andar caminando. Y al igual que los tenis blancos los puedes usar con casi todo. 

3. High Heel Ankle Boots

I don't know about you but when it's time for me to present my final project/presentation I usually hear the same thing from every teacher "Formal Wear" and sometimes "Semi-formal" but either way they make my life complicated (kind off). That's why this babies are a lifesaver, they're literally my definition of black pumps (plus they're more comfortable).

No se para ti, pero con es momento de presentar mi proyecto final siempre escucho lo mismo de cada profesor "vestimenta formal" o a veces "semi-formal" pero de la misma forma me complican la vida. Es por eso que estos bebés son una salvación, son literalmente mi definición de tacones negros (además son mucho más cómodos) 

4. Black Moccasins
Just like with the high heel ankle boots, they scream formal. I love using them with sweatpants type of pants and a smart shirt (that once belonged to my cousin).

Al igual que mis botas de tacón alto, estos gritan formal. Me gusta usarlos con pantalón tipo sweatpants y una camisa formal (que perteneció a mi primo).


0 comments:

Post a Comment