Sunday, February 14, 2016

NYFW 2016: What I would wear.

New York Fashion Week is in full blast right now. Unfortunately not everyone can't be there (aka: Me) But thanks to the amazing "World Wide Web" I can watch almost every show going right now and even though  I love my catwalk show from my favorite designers I also like the street style on this week, you see everything and by everything I mean EVERYTHING! And that's the best thing about Fashion, everyone has their own style and they're not afraid to show it in fact they embrace it! That's why in this post I'll be showing what I would wear to NYFW if I was there! I hope you like it! 
Enjoy!xx

La Semana de la Moda en New York esta a todo dar. Desafortunadamente no todos puedes estar ahí (aka: yo) Pero gracias al internet puede ver casi todos los show que están pasando ahorita y aunque me encante mis pasarelas de mis diseñadores favoritos también me encanta el street style que puedes ver en las calles estas semanas, se ve de todo y cuando digo de todo es de TODO! Y eso es lo mejor en la moda, todos tienen su propio estilo y no tienen miedo a mostrarlo más bien lo aceptan! Es por eso que en este post te mostraré que usaría para ir al NYFW si estuviera ahí! Espero te guste! xx



Untitled #1791

Untitled #1790

Untitled #1789

Untitled #1788

Untitled #1787

Untitled #1786

Untitled #1792

Untitled #1794

Untitled #1793

0 comments:

Post a Comment