Thursday, August 11, 2016

"Put on your boots and dance away." x King Ranch

I've always been one for taking on a challenge, something that would make me work harder in the pool, at university or even when working something for my blog, it's fun and amazing to see what I can achieve when I'm challenged. So when King Ranch asked me to show what I would wear to country concert using obviously the good ol cowgirl boots I couldn't backdown; my style is completely different from country, but that doesn't mean it can't be done. 
I don't know much about a country lifestyle apart from what is shown in The Longest Ride with Scott Eastwood and Britt Robertson, and the amazing Hannah Montana Movie (and yes before you ask it's still one of my favorite movies, no shame at all) with the boots and catching music and dances (Hoedown Throwdown! Still trying to figure that one out actually) probably not the best example nor more realistic, but it's something right?
Anyway, here are some outfit sets I made with beautiful cowgirl boots from King Ranch. For the guys out their, I didn’t forget about you. A plaid shirt, jeans and a pair of these cowboy boots or shoes will do the trick. Please be sure to check out what other beautiful products they have for both men and women.
Enjoy! xx

Untitled #1814

Untitled #1815

Untitled #1816

Untitled #1817

Untitled #1818

Untitled #1819

Untitled #1820

0 comments:

Post a Comment