Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sunday Pick: Stradivarius Backpack

This is my first post in a really long time! Plus, blog redesign! I'm so happy it's finally the way I always wanted it. 
Today's post is about this beautiful backpack given by my even more beautiful (and sometimes annoying) little brother! This was his birthday gift to me (I'm 20 now!) I'd take this bag with me everywhere, in fact, it's my Uni bag! It's perfect to carry around my sketchbooks and notebook and also everything I need and it doesn't feel heavy at all and it's also the perfect size. 
It has a front pocket as well and I use this one for my Uni I.D. and, little notebooks. 

Apart from being a very useful bag it's also a very stylish one, whether is in black or light brown! Here are some ways I would/ and have been using! Enjoy 



0 comments:

Post a Comment