Thursday, January 21, 2016

New In Haul

For today's post I decided to just do a little haul with all the things I've got in the past months and haven't use, all makeup related. They're all drugstore, enjoy! xx

1. Beauty Treats Contour Palette 
 
I never contour my face when I'm doing my makeup, but I decided to give it a try to find a palette I could use, I bought this because I already had an eyeshadow palette (here) from Beauty Treats and it was affordable. I was a little disappointed with the bronzer it looks completely different on my skin (more orange) and on the palette, I don't think I will be using this as a bronzer but more like an eyeshadow. Both blush and highlighter  I like very much, especially the highlighter it gives a natural glow to my skin. 

2. Elf Matte Liquid Eyeliner in Coffee (4201) 
 
This eyeliner it's probably one of my favorites eyeliners I've had (alongside my Revlon Black liquid eyeliner). The thing with liquid eyeliner is that they can get very flaky when it dries but this one surprisingly doesn't flake and what's even more surprising is that it doesn't fall (much) when I'm working out and sweating or when I'm swimming, after practice you can still see my eyeliner, so I can say it's kind of hard to take off. 

3. SHE Makeup Pure Perfection Foundation Primer
All youtubers say that you should use primer before or after applying makeup to have it last all day. There were three different primer from the brand: color balance, illuminating and this one color correcting minimizes redness; I bought this one since I've had a lot of redness lately (thank you acne!). I don't know how I feel about this, it does take a bit of redness like a 75% of it, but it has a weird texture leaving my skin feeling kind of greasy. 

4. Organic Wear Highlighter  
I bought this because it's made of natural product, unfortunately is one product I would never use again, while the highlighter is okay very "natural glowy looking" the smell is unbearable I can't even explain it, I just know is something I can have on my face. 

5. Covergirl  Flamed Out Pencil Eyeshadow 
 
This is one I've been using a lot, it's a gold color (much like it shows in the picture) very easy to apply and smudge, it just gives your eyes like a natural glitter effect. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment