Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Pick: Wet Seal Cropped Belted Moto Jacket

First Sunday Pick of the year goes to something everyone should have in their closet a Leather Jacket. The thing with leather jacket is that they're so versatile and they can really go with everything, day or night, but finding the right leather jacket for you I think that's the difficult part. I've been trying to find the perfect jacket for me, not too heavy, perfect for cold and warm days that fits just right and it's not overpriced. So this Wet Seal Cropped Moto Jacket was perfect for me! I was choosing between not cropped or this one at the end I choose the later one because I'm always wearing high waisted everything! (it's not easy being 5" 2 okay!). I haven't stopped wearing it that's why is the perfect Sunday pick to start the year. I've made a couple of outfits sets that I hope inspires you for your next outfit. Enjoy! xx
Untitled #1760

Untitled #1759

Untitled #1758

Untitled #1757

Untitled #1748

Untitled #1727

Untitled #1704

Untitled #1756


0 comments:

Post a Comment