Thursday, January 14, 2016

Style Crush: Kristen Stewart


I've been a fan of Kristen Stewart since I saw her in Panic Room, I think she's an amazing actress and person too. I find a lot of similarities between me and her, first a foremost we don't smile a lot and just like her I've been told by many people to smile more, oopsie! I also think we both find comfort in the way we dress, not trying to impress anyone but ourselves, going for tomboy-ish and "I'm an artist but I don't get paint in clothes" kind of styles, opting for more sneakers, ripped jeans and simple t-shirts for day to day basis. She's the face of brands like Chanel and Balenciaga, doing various campaign for both brands, amazing! 
If you love her style as much as I do you should check out my Polyvore sets inspired by her!
 Enjoy! xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment