Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Haul: The Choker Edition

Chokers are one of my favorites "coming back fashion trends" of the year. I've been obsessed with them since 2002 watching my favorite celebrities walking down the carpet of award shows and all kinds of stuff with big or simple, leather or velvet, tied around their neck.


Unfortunately in 2002 I was seven years old and my mom wouldn't let me wear those kinds of things, but it's 2016 I'm 21 now and I can do and wear whatever I want (a few exceptions here and there #latinmomproblem). 
Chokers are, in my opinion, a versatile piece of jewelry they look great with almost everything, an everyday white tee and jeans or a romantic gown, just like super model babe Kendall Jenner does it. 

My choker collection is slowing getting there, Stradivarius as a great range of choker, of course my favorites are the dark 90s era type. 



As always some outfit set that I hope inspire you! Enjoy! xx

Untitled #1841

Untitled #1840

Untitled #1839

Untitled #1838

Untitled #1837

Untitled #1836

Untitled #1835


0 comments:

Post a Comment